Topic 6 – How did truth be gathered into a book?
- The test of inspiration – is the true criterion for demonstrating canonicity of the New Testament books
Topic 7 – Can We Trust the Truth In The Bible, Even Without The Original Copy?
- Truth Copied: Transmission and Composition
- Aleppo Codex
- Oldest manuscript of the Masoretic Text (note marginal annotations)
- Truth Copied: Composition – There is a Wealth of Manscripts
- Ancient Sources
- Qumran Israel
- Dead Sea Scrolls
- Septuagint (LXX), a column of uncial text from Codex Vaticanus (one the oldest surveying copies)
- Samaritan Pentateuch, Section of Pentateuch, Dasmasucs, Syria, 1339. Exodus 20 from the British Library Board
- Aramaic Targums
- Part of Gospel of Luke on Papyrus – Chester Beatty Papyrus
- Uncial Manuscripts
- Codex Vaticanus
- Miniscule Manuscripts
- Codex Ebnerianus Miniscule 105, (12th)
- Syriac Versions
- Taitian’s Diatessaron; The Old Syriac; The Peshitta
- Truth Copied: Record of the New Testament test…there are over 5,400 manuscripts or fragments.
Speaker: Keon Lum
Audio Recording Only: