Keon Lum speaks about anxiety as an epidemic, and how worry often chokes and strangles us. Anxiety is also a sin, and not a mental disorder.We fall into anxiety when we don’t trust God as His Word to take care of us.
“When you are in a fix, go to Philippians 4:6.”
How to deal with anxiety:
1. Identify the oppressive burden of unbiblical anxiety.
2. Rely on prayer to dislodge it.
3. Defeat anxiety by trusting in Christ.
4. Fix your mind on proper thoughts.
5. Be victorious in Christ through righteous living.
A resource: www.nouthetic.ca
#Philippians 4:6-9 Do no worry
#Matthew 8:23-27 Lack of faith
#Proverbs 3:5-8 Righteousness brings health
#1 Peter 5:7 Prayer is our chief weapon
#John 14:1, Romans 12:2, 2 Corinthians 4:16, Philippians 14:7 Repentance is changing your mind
#Matthew 6:34 Our future is uncertain except for our hope in heaven
#Philippians 14:8 Don’t only put off wrong thinking, but put on right thinking
#Philippians 14:9 Put it into practice